Three Ways to Worship
We understand that everyone has a unique situations and perspective when it comes to the COVID-19 situation. To serve you and meet you where you are at in the best way possible we have decided to offer three different worship formats. As much as we would like for things to return to “normal” as fast as possible, we recognize that the safest approach is a slow approach. We are reopening in phases.
The three ways you can worship with us are:
1. In-person services on Sunday at 9 am and 11 am with limitations in place. (scroll down to get a detailed look)
2. Drive-in Services will be offered on Saturdays at 7pm at CrossPoint Church. You can pull into our parking lot and tune into FM 88.9 to listen to the service from the comfort and safety of your vehicle.
3. Online services will continue Sundays at 9am and 11am for those who prefer to worship at home.
*Please scroll down for a more detailed description of what each of these services have to offer
As much as we would like for things to return to “normal” as fast as possible, we recognize that the safest approach is a slow approach. We are reopening in phases. To ensure the safety of those who attend we have put the following limitations in place:
1. You and your family will wait to be seated by an usher. (Like a restaurant, except better because its church!)
2. We strongly encourage you to bring a mask. This is in line with the current city ordinance on wearing masks in public.
3. We will be limited to 25% occupancy, however, there will be some limited overflow seating in the welcome area.
4. We will NOT have children’s ministry, however, there will be fun packs for kids and areas for families, as well as service elements which will tie in CrossPoint Kids.
5. We will not distribute offering buckets or connect cards. Those will continue in an online format. We will have a drop off station for cash or check offerings.
6. Restroom usage will be limited to one person, or one family at a time. Surfaces will be disinfected after each use.
7. There will be no coffee bar or welcome desk services during phase one.
8. Rows in the sanctuary have been spaced at 6 feet apart and those in attendance will be directed to seats 6 feet away horizontally from any other guests.
9. We will dismiss the service row by row, beginning with the back rows. There will be one entrance and one exit with a dedicated person in charge of opening and closing the doors.
10. All chairs, restrooms, handles, and other hard surfaces will be disinfected, before each service, and after the services conclude.
11. Finally, we ask that if you are exhibiting any signs of illness such as fever, cough, or other symptoms, please take advantage of our online services.
To provide a worship experience for those who are high-risk or need more time before they are ready to return in person on Sundays, we will be hosting drive-in services at 7 pm on Saturday evenings.
You will be greeted by our parking team as you pull in and they will direct you where to park. From there you can tune your radio into FM 88.9 and hear the service over your car radio.
We will have worship, a message, and some fun elements for our Crosspoint Kids (including a coloring packet and snacks for the little ones).
We appreciate and love our online church family and we are committed to providing a high-quality worship service that you can attend in the comfort of your own home.
Here's how you can tune into Crosspoint Online:
Live: You can watch live CP Online on our Facebook page at 9 and 11 am on Sundays by clicking here
We look forward to worshipping with our church family and believe Jesus is doing a great work in us whether we are attending in-person, at the drive-in, or online. If you would like more information please send an email at anytime to email@example.com