The mission of Operation Christmas Child is to provide God’s love in a tangible way to children in need around the world, and together with the local church worldwide, to share the Good News of Jesus Christ.
Here's how you can help!:
- Pick up a Shoebox or find your own
- Start with an average-size cardboard or plastic shoebox. If you want to wrap it, cover the box and lid separately.
- You can pick up OCC boxes on Sunday Mornings or during the week at CrossPoint Church. (NOV 8th, church services will be online only. If you would like to pick up boxes, you can during the week.)
- Our Program Coordinators are also willing to drop off OCC boxes. Please contact the church if you would like to arrange a drop off. You can also call the program directors directly at 915-921-5567 for Paula, or 915-229-9164 for Jennifer. They will be more than happy to drop off boxes directly to your home if that is needed.
- Girl or Boy?
- Decide whether you will pack a box for a girl or a boy, and the age category: 2–4, 5–9, or 10–14.
- Pack the Box With Gifts
- Select a medium to large “wow” item such as a soccer ball with pump or stuffed animal, then fill with other fun toys, hygiene items, and school supplies.
- Drop off the Box at CrossPoint Church
- Take your shoebox gift to the CrossPoint Church drop-off location during National Collection Week, Nov. 16–23, 2020. More details will be released on the collection procedures as we move closer to the date.
- Collection Week Schedule (Location: CrossPoint Church)
November 15: Drop off during 9am and 11am services.
November 16: 1pm-4pm
November 17: 11am-1pm
November 18: 1pm-4pm
November 19: 5pm-7:30pm
November 20: 11am-1pm
November 21: 9am-11am
November 22: 1pm-3pm
November 23: 8am-10am
Collections will take place in a curbside format. Please arrive with your shoeboxes in your vehicle's trunk and one of our team members will come outside when you arrive to collection them. Don't forget your labels and rubber bands!